For some, coffee is the first task in the morning, while for others, coffee acts as a relaxant. But with modernity in the pace, people have now turned to a modern way of making coffee- espresso machines.
The better features in a more expensive coffee maker and a guarantee that it will run for a longer span will probably convince you to invest more. With that, check out the below-given espresso makers in $500 that will satisfy your needs:
Breville BES840BSXL The Infuser Espresso Machine
This espresso machine needs 1650 watts with a thermal coil heating system and integrated stainless steel. It gives you the liberty of controlling the water and coffee grounds so that the coffee blend is up to your mark.
Along with a credible heating function, the espresso maker also has a PID technology installed that keeps up with temperature regulation. To make sure the buyer doesn’t over-extract or under extract and maintain an extraction pressure, there’s also an espresso pressure gauge.
Needn’t tense about any impurities, including chlorine, as the 61oz removable tank does the job of purification.
- You get notified every time the machine has to be emptied with an indicator saying ’empty me!’.
- The user-friendly coffee maker has the yummilicious creamy coffee as its end product.
- The pump gets noisy.
- The pressure gauge ceases its function a while after.
- Users have to pre-warm the cups ahead of time as the espresso is not hot.
Nespresso Lattissima Pro by De’Longhi
For the coffee lovers looking for an espresso that produces a long-lasting foam, Nespresso Lattissima Pro by De’Longhi will fully satisfy you. Thanks to its advanced technology, you can get any coffee- cappuccino, latte, or espresso with a long-lasting and rich foam. Also, the rapid heating system and the one-touch capability saves your time. You not only get an espresso machine with this but a system that can regulate the optimal brewing temperature. It makes your time to the next cup even shorter and hence, helping you save more time.
- The water tank is large and doesn’t need to be refilled after each brewing.
- Different types of capsules can be used.
- Maintaining and cleaning the machine is not a headache.
- Although the coffee it makes is great, the milk temperature has a limit of 160 degrees.
- It has expensive pods.
Saeco HD8645/47 Vapore Automatic Espresso Machine
Comes with a removable brewing unit that gives you a good score of maintenance. Also, the Ceramic Burr Grinder helps preserve the aroma and make sure that the beans are not overheated. Buyers of this machine will get a foamy-velvety coffee with just one touch.
- The machine is great but not too large that helps in saving your space.
- The auto-cleaning function helps maintain itself.
- The machine’s drip tray alerts you when it is full.
- Versatility is on the poorer side.
- Has to be frequently refilled since the water tank is quite small.
Nespresso Lattissima One by De’Longhi
One of the simplest coffee makers is the Nespresso Lattissima One. The 19-bar pressure pump is what you should credit for the high-quality barista beverage. If you want a milk foam, the only thing you have to do is pour milk into the milk tank. After this, the foam will automatically begin and pour itself into the drinks.
- Not so heavy, easy to handle with a modern finish.
- Can create fresh milk foam.
- The water tank and milk tank is quite small.
- Not all pods will fit. The machine is very picky in terms of compatible pods.
BREVILLE BES810BSS Duo Temp Pro
One of the best recommendations for espresso machines to use at homes and offices is this. You can make different types of coffees with this. It has a 61oz water tank that’ll help you with more cups ahead.
- PID technology that helps in controlling temperature and keeping the temperature of brewing stable.
- Purging is automatic.
- Can create micro-foam.
- Not so easy to use and can get more difficult for beginners.
- Switching off is manual.
Gaggia RI8525/01 Carezza Deluxe
This semi-automatic espresso is built so that it can be used by anyone, i.e., easy to use. It has a 47oz front-loaded water capacity. The versatility is proven by the machine’s capable of using both coffee pods and coffee grounds.
- It switches itself off once it stays inactive for 9 minutes straight.
- Its steam wand is very credible.
- The look of the machine is not so great.
- Brewing gets slightly noisy.
Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus
Unlike other coffee makers, Breville Bambino Plus can use a dosage of up to 19-22 grams of coffee that gives a professional flavor. Having a low-pressure pre-infusion system, this machine gives you a rich coffee by making the ground coffee gets soaked evenly. Want a cafe-like coffee? Get Breville Bambino Plus, and you are sorted!
- Comes with a detachable 64oz water reservoir.
- Cool appearance and saves space.
- Brewing is fast as it heats up in only 3 seconds.
- Its features aren’t too convincing. However, they satisfy the price range.
- Hot water dispensing is in doubt.
- Has a small drip tray.
illy 60255 X1 Espresso Machine
Known as a good quality espresso machine, you will not be disappointed by the illy 60255 X1 Espresso Machine. But if you are buying this, consider the fact that this machine only uses iperEspresso capsules. It comes with a water tank, 1L in size, that helps you with additional servings.
- Has control volume of coffee, meaning you get exact volume using its auto-off function.
- Capable of steaming milk.
- Can warm up quickly.
- Unable to prepare coffee for a crowd.
- Coffee may not be as hot as you want.
Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Maker
This semi-automatic espresso machine is made out of stainless steel. You can experiment with great quality latte arts as it comes with a Panarello wand. It also has a portafilter basket that can fulfill strong commercial wants.
- Has a 55-watt pump that helps with convenient steaming and brewing.
- Capable with both coffee pods and coffee grounds.
Steaming milk is more time consuming than the steaming wand.
- Appearance isn’t great.
KitchenAid KES0504OB Nespresso Bundle
This machine extracts the coffee pod entirely, giving you a delicious coffee. It has a detachable water reservoir and a milk frother as well. With this espresso machine, you can start making your coffee in 30 seconds.
- Good quality milk frother.
- Gets to the proper temperature in 3 seconds.
- Gives you an espresso within a minute or so.
- Has a larger weight.
- Costlier than the rest.
Espresso machines are great as it helps you save a lot of time. Now, buying espresso machines is an investment for a perfect coffee. Although affordable coffee makers do the same task, the costlier ones give a better coffee. And adding another hundred dollars or two for coffees in the morning isn’t likely to bring you regression.