A latte is an espresso with steamed milk and is an opportunity to showcase beautiful art on the foam. The milk can be added annually or automatically.
If someone does not want to do the little manual labor, it is best to buy a coffee maker with an automatic milk frother.
But choosing a latte machine that suits one’s taste and need can be a bit tricky. A lot of comparisons should be made to select the machine that best suits a person’s needs.
Thus, here is a list of the best coffee machines for a latte in 2021 to help one choose the most suitable and efficient option.
Nespresso Latissima Plus by De’Longhi
One can make a steaming cup of delicious latte and cappuccinos using this machine. It is compatible with the Nespresso Original capsules only. It has a one-touch technology, a 19-bar pressure pump, and an integrated carafe for an aromatic and creamy latte.
- It has a compact design making it efficient in storage.
- It is simple to use and operate.
- It is noisy when brewing.
- Storage container for pods also catches hot coffee.
Coffee Café Latte Maker
It has a single touch operation that lets you make the perfect lattes. It has simple controls making it very easy to use. It is also easy to clean.
- Latte is made in a very short time.
- It also makes barista quality latte and also makes tasty hot chocolate.
- It comes with a recipe booklet that lets you make different beverages on your own.
- The carafe can only be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- The coffee is not perfectly blended.
Coffee Café Barista
This is a 3 in 1 coffee machine which is good for making a latte, cappuccino, and espresso. It also has automatic milk and water containers that are easy to clean and refill.
- It is simple to operate and use.
- It heats the water in a short time.
- It is reliable
- The parts do not seem of good quality.
- It has a slow brewing process and is noisy.
- It is difficult to clean the milk container.
De’Longhi ECP3420 Bar Pump Espresso Machine
This machine can make a great Espresso as well as a great Latte. This machine makes the perfect blend of milk and coffee and also adds the pro level froth art.
- It is easy to use and is not messy.
- It makes great coffee using coffee pods and even with coffee grounds.
- It makes noises when it is brewing.
- If the water tank is not positioned properly, it may leak.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
This is a reliable coffee maker and makes a great coffee cup in under a minute. The settings can also be modified to make a coffee of one’s choice. It has a steam wand that makes the drinks foamier and makes them even more amazing.
- The machine has dedicated buttons and is very easy to use.
- The machine has a pressure gauge and in built-in PID that makes it more reliable.
- It is of high maintenance.
- The grinder is not designed for making a latte.
The Keurig Rivo Cappucino and Latte System
This machine lets you brew coffee and froth milk at the same time, making it more efficient. It has three options for frothing- cappuccino, cold foam, and latte. It also saves power by turning off when inactive.
- It is a user-friendly latte machine.
- It is simple to operate and has a lot of options.
- The brewing and heating process is fast.
- It is only compatible with Lavazza coffee pods.
- It doesn’t have a water filter.
Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso/Cappucino System
This coffee maker makes the coffee faster and makes it creamier. The frother makes the froth quickly as well and gives a creamy finish to the drink. The water tank is also to refill and clean.
- It is a 3 in 1 coffee maker, i.e., and it makes excellent espresso, cappuccino, and a latte.
- It heats up the water faster.
- The indicators tell the action and status of the machine.
- The quality gets low with time and usage.
- It is a bit difficult to clean the machine.
De’Longhi EC155 Pump Espresso and Cappucino Maker
It has a fast brewing process and also a self-priming function. It also has a jet frother that swivels, and this gives a great touch to your drinks.
- It stars the brewing process within a minute.
- The coffee it makes is very good in taste.
- It vibrates when brewing is going on.
- It has a smaller water tank and thus has to refill often.
MiXPRESSO Latte Machine
This is a 2 in 1 coffee maker and also has an automatic milk frother. There are two programmable cup sizes, and each has a dedicated button, making it easy to operate. The compact design also makes it easy to store. It also saves power by turning off after minutes of inactivity.
- It makes great coffee.
- It is easy to clean.
- The froth works well and adds a finishing touch to the coffee.
- It is only compatible with Original Line Nespresso capsules only.
- It takes a while to heat water sometimes.
Capresso 303.01 Machine
This machine is very easy to use. The coffee brews directly in the glass carafe from the steam produced because of the boilers. The swivel frother makes the perfect froth that gives the drinks the perfect touch.
- It is basic and functional.
- The coffee strength is adjustable.
- It is easy to use and can be set up quickly.
- This machine is a little expensive.
- It has limited options for a variety of coffee.
These were some of the best coffee machines for making latte and can help you make other milk-based drinks as well.